Friends and families can create stronger relationships with beach experiences. After all, beach parties are fun and exciting, with an abundance of food and drinks. Of course, one specific thing that makes beach parties more unforgettable is playing all sorts of games, such as snorkeling games. Hence, snorkel drinking tools are often considered the star of every beach party.
But how can you use such items and other drinking accessories to make your beach party more fun and truly worth remembering? Find out by taking a look at the following ideas you can try:
- Beer Pong Game
Beer pong is a favourite beach party drinking game. With this, you won’t have a hard time keeping the lively vibes going all day and night.
Prepare a beer pong set for the game with the number of cups based on the number of players. You probably already have an idea of how beer pong works. Each participant's goal is to land the ball in any of the opposing team's cups. But if it’s unfamiliar to you, here's how a beer pong game is played:
- Create two teams of two people.
- The first team throws a table tennis ball into the beer pong cups of the second team, and vice versa.
- The cup is removed from the cluster once a ball lands in a cup.
- The opponent drinks the contents of the cup.
- The tennis balls are rolled back if both team members hit cups, and they get to shoot again.
You can also use beer pong cups for other games like cup stacking. Depending on the number of available cups and players you have, you can play this game at your next beach party to determine who has the best cup stacking skills. This game is a fun activity for young and old participants alike, playing either individually or by groups.
Here's a fun ‘minute to win it’ cup stacking game for everyone to enjoy:
- Arrange the cups like a pyramid by stacking them (six cups for the first or bottom layer, five for the second layer, four for the third, two for the fourth, and one on the topmost layer).
- Once you've created a pyramid, take the top cup first, followed by the cups from each row, and so forth until all cups are down. The next player does the same steps until everyone is finished.
Add excitement to your beach parties by holding a beer bottle game challenge. You'll need to prepare 10 unopened beer bottles of the same exact size and a bottle opener. Here's how the game works:
- Divide the group into two teams with five members each.
- Each team member should open and drink one bottle of beer until fully consumed.
- Once a player is finished, the second player does the same thing, and the succeeding players follow suit until everyone’s done.
- The winner is the first team to finish drinking the five bottles of beer bottoms up.
The beer timer scuba game is one of the best snorkel games for beach parties. This is how you and your friends can play it:
- Open a beer and attach a beer snorkel onto the bottle or can.
- When the player is ready, they should flip the bottle or can upside down and quickly place their mouth around the mouthpiece to chug down the flowing beverage.
- The player has to consume the beer until it's all gone.
- The first player to finish drinking wins the game.
Why drink one bottle of beer using a snorkel if you can consume up to four bottles? If you have solid beer drinkers in the group, you can make things more challenging for them with this beer snorkel drinking game:
- Open four bottles of beer, and attach a beer snorkel onto each of them.
- Use a snorkel connector to join the snorkels together and consume four drinks at once.
- The first player to finish all the bottles will be declared the winner.
Aside from beer or other types of alcohol, you can opt for soda, juice, or similar fun drinks. You might want to add a twist to your snorkelling games by including food such as fries or burgers to be eaten as quickly as possible.
Your beach parties will be filled with shouts and laughter if you and your companions play several rounds of the beer timer scuba game, snorkel game, and cup stacking game, among many others. Those can easily be done using snorkel drinking tools and beer pong cups, which are available online. Good luck to all of you, and may the best player win!